Hey book people! Today’s post is going to be a bit different. Gabi and I are going to be talking about all of the things in the bookish community that we are thankful for! We are going to be alternating, I’m pink and Gabi is blue!
1. I am thankful for Sarah J. Maas and her ability to play with my emotions!
2. I am thankful for Jennifer L. Armentrout for making me squeal like a hardcore FANGIRL like there’s no tomorrow
3. I am thankful for Goodreads because it allows me to easily find synopses and covers for book reviews!
4. I am thankful for Target, for being the only store that sells books in my area…
5. I am thankful for Nori for helping me out with so many things and being amazing!
5. I am also thankful for Nori for helping me get into the blogging community and for being my first real blogger friend.
6. I am thankful for Gabi, my incredible co-blogger who gave me the opportunity to blog!
7. I am thankful for Deanna for being the best coblogger imaginable.
8. I am thankful for Sharon Biggs Waller because she wrote one of my favorite books and helped out my book club!
8. I am thankful for my 8th grade language arts teacher for teaching me more about literature than I have learned in my whole life.
10. I am thankful for my parents for being so supportive and proud of my blogging!
11. I thankful for my entire family for being soo supportive and for pushing me to keep on going.
12. I am thankful for The Hunger Games series for increasing my love of reading when I discovered it in 6th grade!
13. I am thankful for Rick Riordan for introducing me to this amazing world of books.
14. I am thankful for all of the amazing books that haven’t been made into movies and hopefully won’t be!
15. I am thankful for my friend Rhiannen who I could always count on to FANGIRL with.
16. I am thankful for Cat for being so, so, so wonderful.
17. I am thankful for Cat, Claudia, and Alexandra for being the best blogger friends out there.
18. I’m thankful for Stephanie Perkins because she created Josh Wasserstein (the most underrated book bf EVAAAA)
19. I am thankful for William Herondale.
20. I am thankful for Twitter for allowing me to make so many friends!
21. I am thankful for any social media that allowed me to make soo many wonderful fantabulous friends.
22. I am thankful for BookTube because the people there are great and it’s fun to watch videos!
23. I second that. Booktube is awesome.
24. I am thankful for anthologies cause they rock!
25. I am thankful for musicals (not book related but I’m still thankful for them ?) (ME TOO)
26. I am thankful for Twitter chats because they give me the chance to meet new people and talk about fun stuff!
27. YASS I am soooooooooooooo thankful for Twitter chats! They give me such amazing opportunities to make new friends and to say weird stuff.
28. I am thankful for book events and the ability to meet authors and other bloggers!
29. I am thankful for the entire blogging community. Without ANY of you I would know where I would be today.
Tell us in the comments: What are you thankful for?