The theme for this week’s Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and The Bookish, is a freebie! I am choosing to do TOP TEN CHARACTERS THAT REMIND ME OF ME. Without further ado, here’s the post!
This week’s topic is Top Ten Characters That Remind Me of Me
1. Amy from Amy & Roger’s Epic Detour by Morgan Matson
We both have red hair, twin brothers, and love musical theater.
2. Paige from The Start of Me and You by Emery Lord
We both love books and Gilmore Girls, and we both do Quizbowl. (Go Howard Lions!)
3. Audrey from Finding Audrey by Sophie Kinsella
We both have anxiety (mine isn’t as bad as Audrey’s, though) and our brothers are basically the same person.
4. Isla from Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
We both have red hair and we dress the same. Also, I just feel like we’re the same person. She reacts to things exactly how I would and we have all the same insecurities. And, ya know, we’re both in love with Joshua Wasserstein.
5. Elise from This Song Will Save Your Life by Leila Sales
We’ve both been bullied and depressed. I was bullied all throughout middle school and was deeply depressed in 8th grade. Although I’ve never self-harmed or even sneaked out of the house, I relate a lot to Elise.
6. Abby from Parallel by Lauren Miller
I just feel like we have the same goals and plans for life.
7. Allyson from Just One Day by Gayle Forman
We have the same thought process and are both Jewish.
8. Lucy from A, Mad Wicked Folly by Sharon Biggs Waller
Honestly, this is probably my favorite book of all time. And that’s saying something. I bet I will find a way to incorporate this book into every TTT post. Anyways, Lucy is a super feminist, loud, outspoken, and a bit too honest at times. Just like me. I actually acted out a scene from this book with my friend for my theater class final last year and I played Lucy!
9. Rebecca from Like It Never Happened by Emily Adrian
We both do theater and are very emotional and sometimes volatile.
10. Belly from The Summer I Turned Pretty series by Jenny Han
We both crave love and friendship and strive for acceptance. We both feel left out a lot of the time and just want people to like us.
If you take Amy, Paige, Audrey, Isla, Elise, Abby, Allyson, Lucy, Rebecca, and Belly and squish them all together, you get Deanna.
What characters are you most like? Let me know in the comments!