Hello! It’s Deanna! I will be doing Top Ten Tuesday, a weekly meme hosted by the lovely ladies at The Broke and The Bookish. I will be doing this most weeks!
This week’s topic is Top Ten Books That Would Be On Your Syllabus If You Taught YA HISTORICAL 101
2. The Diviners by Libba Bray (1926)
3. A Madness So Discreet by Mindy McGinnis (late 1800s)
4. Tangled Webs by Lee Bross (1725)
6. Prisoner of Night and Fog by Anne Blankman (1930s)
7. Sekret by Lindsay Smith (1963)
8. Legacy of Kings by Eleanor Herman (336-323 B.C.E.)
9. The Madman’s Daughter by Megan Shepard (mid 1800s)
10. Three Day Summer by Sarvenaz Tash (1969)
What books would be on your syllabus? Let me know in the comments!