Another award! Thank you Trisha Ann for nominating me!
So I got nominated for The Liebster Awards. I love getting nominating for these things because these awards are given for us bloggers so we can join hands and become blog buddies 🙂
Here are the rules
- Thank and link the person who nominated you.
- Answer the questions given by the nominator.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers.
- Create 11 new questions for the nominees to answer.
- Notify all nominees via social media/blogs.
So I’m going to do the questions first because I don’t know I feel like it 🙂
- Where are you from? Would you like to be somewhere else? I am originally from Brazil but I moved to Florida when I was tiny person and one day I would like to be in New York. Why you may ask? Well you see authors, publishers, bloggers ALL live in New York…..plus more bookstores there than here.
- If you’re allowed to eat only one food for four days straight, what is it? Chocolate. Chocolate. Anything with this substance. I am a huge chocoholic. It’s a problem but I don’t care. I love chocolate.
- What do you miss/like the most about college? Well you see…….I’m going into highschool this year so….I didn’t go to college just yet. BUT! My dream colleges would be either NYU or Boston University.
- Summer? Winter? Tropical weather? This is an unfair question to me. Because Florida doesn’t have seasons yet I would have to choose Winter. It gives me a reason to wear boots, sweaters, and long sleeves.
- What is your all-time favorite joke? Fun fact of the day. I tell really bad jokes but I do like me some book puns. How did Harry Potter get down the hill? Falling…No JK.Rowling..AHHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
- Greatest milestone so far? Probably either starting this blog and connecting with other book lovers/fangirls/fanboys and meeting one of my favorite authors Michelle Hodkin and talking to her when she went to the Miami Book Fair.
- What book character would you like be on the afterlife? Tessa Grey. Tessa freaking Grey. Infernal Devices. Cassandra Clare. I think I answered this question before and the reason why I would choose her its because she is awesome. She is a warlock/shadowhunter. She has my soul mate William Herondale and she has Jem as a BFF.
- What book-to-movie adaptation/s do you think is/are not messed up? For me the first thing that comes to mind would be the first two movies in the Percy Jackson series. First of all is Logan Lerman 12?! I don’t think so people! I love him I really do but he is not 12.
- What part of the conclusion of Harry Potter would you like to change and how? If you haven’t read Harry Potter yet, why? The Dumbledore part. I will say no more.
- Now let’s get something socially relevant. What’s your view on feminism? WHO RUNS THE WORLD?! GIRLS! Who run this! Girls! I think that answers your question.
- I’m borrowing this last question from Jenny Han’s Summer series. Would you rather live one perfect day over and over or live your life with no perfect days but just decent ones? Having to live decent days for the rest of my life. I don’t think that there is going to be that one perfect day. There is going to be many many perfect days for you to live so start of with the decent ones and live through those then you will have that perfect day.
NOW FOR THE MOMENT YOU ALL BEEN WAITING FOR…*DRUMROLL PLEASE* HERE ARE MY NOMINEES FOR THE LIEBSTER AWARDS
- Karen from http://www.karensbookhaven.com/
- Charles from http://charlesreads.com/
- Alison from http://www.alisoncanread.com/
- Rie from http://www.missiontoread.com/
- Meg from http://abookishaffair.blogspot.com/
- Kayla from https://caughtbetweenthepages.wordpress.com/
- Olivia from http://fictionallyobsessed.blogspot.ca/
- Mickey and Tiffany from http://www.imabookshark.com/
- Atifa from https://firewaterman.wordpress.com/
Here are your questions
- If you could have lunch with one of your favorite authors who would it be?
- What is your biggest book pet peeve?
- Any music you like to listen while reading?
- What would you be classified as book wise (ex. shadowhunter, warlock, demigod)
- Your favorite quote?
- Do you use Goodreads?
- Watch any Booktubers?
- Which book setting would you like to live in?
- Which superpower would you like to have?
- Copying Trisha Ann for this one. If you have to eat one thing for the next week what would it be?
CONGRATS TO ALL THE NOMINEES AND HOPE WE ALL CAN BECOME BOOK BLOGGER BUDDIES!