All book lovers/readers have some type of pet peeves while their reading. Everyone. I know it because I
have a lot of them while I’m reading. It could really annoy you, infuriate, or just make you want to throw your book from across the room (but you won’t because its your precious book) I have listed five of my top 5 pet peeves. I would love it if you guys can add on the the list, and make this rant a blogger wide rant. #bookloverproblems
- Dog earing pages: If you are a book lover you will understand my annoyance with this. I used to do this all the time so whenever I look at my old childhood books and I see them I just cringe a little.
- Not be able to find a bookmark: This kinda goes with the dog earing pages but whenever your reading and you have to stop and lets say its a paperback. Usually hardcovers have their flaps that can act as a bookmark but paperbacks…..the struggle.
- Sleeping: Yes I would count this as a pet peeve because its true. Your reading at night and you’re really into it and you take a break to look at the clock and then bam….you will only be able to have 6 hours of sleep and not your usual 9. Another very VERY hard struggle. This practically happens to me every night.
- Not owning hardcover books of books you already read: Sometimes I read books on my kindle because I need to read it right away. Yet I love collecting books and feeling the books. So it really annoys me whenever I read something and I love it and I don’t own it in hardback. Thats probably why my amazon wish list is 10 pages long.
- Love triangles, squares, pentagons: For most of the books that I read I can actually like a love triangle. Yet there are some that I can’t choose sides or I choose I side but I feel bad for the other one. The two hardest love triangles in the history of love triangles for me as a Gabi is Tessa, Will, and Jem, and the other is Evan, Ben, and Cassie. Some people will actually agree with me for the first one but most people ship Cassie with Evan. Yet I just don’t know! I love Ben and Evan equally so I can’t choose!