Wattpad oh Wattpad, what you do to us readers.
I don’t know about you but one day this amazing app will take over my life. If you don’t know what Wattpad is then you been living under a rock for as long as I have. I only found out about Wattpad less than a year ago and now I have a serious addiction to it. Wattpad is a fanfiction website/app. This is where young authors create their own short books. The book can be about a already published book, famous people, or its downright fiction. At first I only used Wattpad for getting over my mourning periods, and now I think that I’m reading more Wattpad than actual books. As I said before on Goodreads don’t blame me for not reading actual books blame Wattpad! If it comes to you creating a blog post about this subject then you know your in deep. Right now on my bookshelf I have 131 books not including books that I have finished. 131. 131! This is over a period of 5 months people! Now the whole reason I am doing this post is to show you how awesome this website is and to show you I am going to give you my top 10 favorite Wattpad stories. I don’t usually read books about Harry Styles or 5SOS, but I do read about bad boys, nerds, alphas, superheroes, goody-too-shoes, undercover spies, all that stuff. So these ten books will solely be based off these topics so shall we begin
- The Bad Boy Stole My Bra I feel like the title already says you are in for an adventure but let me just tell you that this is my #1 most loved story on Wattpad. So if that doesn’t say anything about this story I suggest you go check it out. Its about a bad boy who steals the nerd’s bra then all this stuff happens blah blah blah JUST READ IT!
- Stereotypes Now for this story I really don’t have a short description for it. It does go into some serious topics though even though it is light-hearted. I loved all the characters and the story it was a excellent read.
- Going Undercover Now this book is one of the first stories that I have ever read on Wattpad, and one of the first stories that I put on my favorite list. I don’t know how many times I searched up the word “undercover” and “nerd” together to get this amazing story. It does have slow updates though so you need to suffer for a while to get another update.
- Bad Boy’s Girl Yes another bad boy story, but this one is about childhood enemies. The adoreableness level for this books would be flying through the roof for every chapter that you read. Very sweet and funny. LOVE THIS BOOK.
- Capes One of my latest reads and I really like it. This takes place in a community that has superheroes and these superheroes are awesome. The main character in this book meets a villain and a hero….scandal.
- The Badboy In Pajamas Just read it. Its better i you go into it without knowing anything
- Regret Rejecting Me? Main characters is so kick-ass. She is awesome. This is a wolf paranormal story about a girl getting rejected by her mate then seeks revenge. I know a little cliche but awesome.
- The Bad Boy’s Dance A former dancer needs to work with the bad boy. The shortest description you will ever see for this book.
- I Almost Killed My Crush’s Mom By the same author that wrote my #1 most favorite book. So adorable. At first this book is going to frustrate you but you get into the ease of things. Can’t wait for the next update.
- Cupcake Kisses Cute with a capital C.
As you can probably tell I go into the more adorable and romance type of books on Wattpad. they might be cliche, they might be frustrating, but they are so freaking adorable. I really really suggest these stories for y’all they really get me over my mourning periods and they are really good stories