- Swearing off social media- A book you refuse to read
Ummm……… Maybe the Beautiful Creatures series. Other than thta there is no books that I refuse to read
- The Oscar trip- A book that hit a snag
Sweet Evil series or the Hex Hall series. The characters in both of these books were just
really annoying. So I stopped reading these series.
- The viral Taylor Swift photobomb at the Golden Globes: A book/series you didn’t know would get so popular?
Even though its not THAT popular probably The Testing trilogy. I also thought that the Boundless trilogy wouldn’t be popular either.
- Work with David O. Russel- Dysfunctional character you can’t help but love?
Seth. Seth. Seth. Seth form the Half-Blood series. yeah that Seth. Read the series so you can love Seth as well. Okay!
- Mystique- A villain who thinks they’re doing what’s right?
Valentine from the Mortal Instruments. He thinks that he is doing the right thing because he thinks that “the angels are going to repay him for what he has done”
- Bradley cooper: What author do you find yourself always coming back to?
Jennifer L. Armentrout. At least once per week you will see me read one Jennifer L. Armentrout’s book. if they are different series’ or just stand-alones from her.
- Spoiled for Homeland on National television: A plot line you were spoiled for?
I wasn’t spoiled for any books thankfully *swipes forehead* but I did get spoiled for Vampire Diaries. Thank you lovely friends 🙁
- The Hunger Games- Favorite high profile series?
The Mortal Instruments and the Infernal Devices. What else could it be?
- Everyone’s obsession with being her best friend: A character who’s make your ultimate best friend?
Jem. I always wanted to be Tessa. So I would make Jem my best friend. I will be marrying Will and I will have Jem as my BFF.
- Everything she’s ever said- Favorite comedic/snarky character?
How could I not pick my #1 and #2 fictional boyfriends. Percy Jackson and Will herondale. Will the snarky one, and Percy the comedic one.