- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare; This is the first book in Cassandra Clare’s new series the Dark Artifices. It is about the new characters that were in City of Heavenly Fire. It is expected to release in September 2015.
- The 5th Wave #3 by Rick Yancey; This is the third installment in the 5th Wave series. Does not have a title or cover but it is expected to release in August 2015. P.S. IF you haven’t heard the 5th Wave is going to become a movie in 2016!
- Passenger by Alexandra Bracken; This is the first book in Alexandra Bracken’s new series (that doesn’t have a name yet) Even though we don’t know that much about this book just yet except that is set to release in 2015 I am super excited about this book.
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas; This is the first book in Sarah J. Maas’ new series A Court of Thorns and Roses. It is about a huntress and a faerie. A new female heroin! It is set to release on May 5th 2015.
- Throne of Glass #4 by Sarah J. Maas; This is the 4th installment of Sarah J. Maas amazing series Throne of Glass. It is expected to release on September 10, 2015.
- The Sword of Summer by Rick Riordan; This is the beginning of Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, the new series by Rick Riordan. Even though we won’t be seeing much of Percy (Persassy) Jackson we will hope that we will get at least get a glimpse at what the crew has been doing. It is set to release October 6th, 2015.
- End of Days by Susan Ee; This is the third and final book of the Penryn & the End of Days series. The first and second were truly amazing and I can not freaking wait for the third one. It is set to release on May 12th, 2015.
- The Heir by Kiera Cass; This is the 4th installment of the Selection series. Instead of following America and Maxon, this story is all about their daughter Eadlyn and her own Selection Competition. This book is set to release on May 5th, 2015.
- Enigma by Tonya Kuper; This is the sequel to Anomaly. A book that it isn’t that popular right now but is a amazing book! It is expected to release on November 3rd, 2015.
- The Fill-In Boyfriend by Kasie West. This is the new contemporary that kasie west has been working on. I absolutely love all of Kasie West’s book so as you can tell I am super excited for this one. It is expected to release on May 5th, 2015
What are your top most anticipated books for 2015?!
*All of these dates were based on what GoodReads publication date has stated.